If you have an employee (or employees) moving to Richmond, Tappahannock, or any of the surrounding areas in Central Virginia, think of us as your secret weapon for helping your employees make a smooth transition.
Having good local, “insider” information about what it’s actually like to live in the places you’re considering can help you and your employees make better decisions you’ll all be happy with. That’s the kind of information and experience you tap into when you work with our agents, many of whom have grown-up in this area or lived here for over a decade.
If you’re moving out of the Central Virginia region and out of our service area, call us to get free referrals for other remarkable agents who can help you in any city and any state through our National Referral Network of Independent Brokers.
Take advantage of our relocation services to:
- Find transitional or temporary housing for employees on short-term assignments
- Find transitional housing or temporary housing while employees look for a home or wait for one to be ready
- Find apartments, condos, townhomes, or single-family homes
- Assist family members who are seeking a new job in the area
- Get information on local resources your employees need, including banking, shopping, getting new driver’s licenses, school enrollment, and other practical day-to-day services
- Get help coordinating moving services, lease signings and closings, and any other services your employees need for a successful transition.
Initial consultations are always free, and we’re a full-service real estate firm with over 25 years of experience working with third-party relocation and corporate clients. So, tell us what you need and let’s get started!